Never Underestimate the Power of your Mind in the Weight Loss Battle


two girlsMainstream diets and exercise programs are a dime a dozen. They are splashed on TV, in our magazines, advertised across our computer screens and even make their way into local newspapers. But as good as some of these exercise programs may be, the truth is there is one factor that is too often overlooked and missing from mainstream diets and exercise programs and that is exercising the power of the mind.

Even though this mental concept is relatively new and unique, the mind must never be underestimated when it comes to losing weight and keeping it off and if you are experiencing “weight-loss resistance” the mind is the first place to look for the problem.

Facts are facts and studies reveal that 95% of the people who go on a diet fail to lose any significant weight for the long term. They may experience temporary weight loss but unless their mind has been included in their formula for losing weight, their weight loss is temporary at best.

How often have you wanted to begin a diet and exercise program to sculpt that dream body of yours only to run up against a brick wall…your mind? Telling yourself to “do it” just isn’t enough if it were you would have done it a long time ago.

You must change your mind-set to focusing on restoring health first and weight loss a distant second.

Weight loss begins in the mind and if you have resistance at the sub-conscious level you can be sure that at some point in your weight loss journey your weight loss efforts will be sabotaged.

Once you create the proper weight-loss mind-set you have taken care of 90 percent of the problem of weight loss resistance. Your mind-set lives within and you can’t operate without it. Once the correct healthy mind-set is in pace the remaining 10 percent, healthy eating and exercise are easy to accomplish.

Changing your mind so that it is working for you and not against you is one of the most important factors in weight loss success; attitude really is everything.

When you achieve the “inner programming” that matches your outer desires then your struggle to lose weight vanishes and that slim, fit, strong, feel-good body that has been silently waiting for your attention emerges. No longer are you in a battle with yourself, your path becomes crystal clear and the journey becomes easier.

If you continue to struggle with weight-loss and you’re looking for help I can assure you that my little ebook called “Weight Loss Motivation Bible” and the set of audios that come with it could be the most important buying decision you can make if you are serious about dealing with your weight loss resistance and getting on the right path.

I am human like everyone else and have my weak, lazy “moments” where I wonder off track from time to time. That’s when I turn to my Motivation Bible.

For a complete package that contains everything you need to finally break through the barrier you are having with your weight loss efforts be sure and check out “Stop Weight Loss Resistance”.

The help you need to lose that unwanted stubborn weight is closer than you think. You just need to take the first step to meet it.

Speak Your Mind